The communion table arrangements are a visual interpretation of the theme for worship. Some arrangers choose to use flowers and greenery from their gardens. Others share special collections: shells or candles or driftwood. Imagine piles of canned food, hand-painted key pegs for Habitat families, crafts from around the world, or barbed wire encircling a wooden cross.
Living Your Faith
- Prepare an arrangement for the communion table one week
- Deck the halls during advent at the Hanging of the Greens
- Make a banner from your own design or one we provide
- Prepare the communion set-up one week; training is provide
- Join the Sacraments and Chancel Committee.