The Deacons Ministry is responsible for the spiritual leadership of the church. We guide worship and care for members in need. We also care for and evaluate the staff.
- Call the pastor to request a time to speak with him privately. We encourage you not to use email because it doesn’t provide privacy.
- Call the office to ask to be added to the congregation’s prayer list. Those for whom we pray are listed weekly in the worship bulletin.
- Place your prayer request in a Prayer Jar. You'll find them on the prayer jar table in the narthex and on a side table in the Pilgrim House living room. The Monday Lunch Group prays weekly those prayers found in the jars. Include as much or little detail as you desire.
- Speak to someone on the Caring Committee.
Live Your Faith
- Recommend a great retreat location for individuals or groups.
- Suggest or offer to lead a spiritual growth seminar.
- Suggest a leadership training opportunity and attend yourself.
- Help create a visitation program.
- Explore ways to welcome members of the local campus community.
- Pray for the Deacons as they develop as a team.