Church Council - is our coordinating body. In addition to the officers of the congregation and the pastor, a representative of each ministry serves on the Church Council.
- Justice in a Changing Climate Task Force - assists the congregation across ministries in embodying our commitment to address the climate crisis, especially attending to those with the fewest resources to adapt.
- Pastoral Relations Committee - seeks to support and maintain an open and healthy relationship between the pastor and members of the congregation.
- Path Forward Task Force - advises the Council on use of our facility during the pandemic, relying on current science and public health best practices.
- Personnel Committee - attends to development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
Community Outreach Ministry - mobilizes us to provide direct services to people in the community and around the world.
Deacons Ministry - is responsible for the spiritual leadership of the church. We guide worship and care for members in need.
- Arts in Worship - infuses art and creativity into our worship services and community.
- Caring - coordinates ministry to and support of members of the congregation when they are confronting health crises or personal problems. We celebrate, too - births, major anniversaries and birthdays.
- Sacraments and Chancel - enhances worship through the beauty of natural arrangements on the communion table, banners, and vestments. We also prepare the communion elements.
- Ushers - are the behind the scenes hosts at worship.
Do Justice Ministry - connects us to opportunities to advocate for changes in systems so they are more just.
Property Ministry - puts us to work as good stewards of our buildings and grounds.
Religious Education Ministry - provides opportunities for CUCCers of all ages to continue to grow our faith intellectually.
Stewardship Ministry - invites us to offer our talents and money to the ministries of CUCC, and stewards the financial gifts that are offered.
- Nominating Committee - invites us annually to commit to the many small tasks that keep us healthy, and to the larger commitment of planning our ministries.
Welcoming and Fellowship Ministry - helps us welcome new people and deepen our friendships.
- Communications Committee - stewards our online and paper communications tools so we can welcome those we have yet to meet and stay connected to each other.
Sometimes a graphic is more helpful than a list