|Maria Mayorga talks about the importance of|
the religious education program for her family
Cultivating and Letting Go: Lent at CUCC (brochure)
Ministry with children and families
- Youth Sunday School
- Faith Formation, Affirmation and Confirmation - details for 2018/19 TBA
- Youth Group
Short-term classes and discussion groups
- Animate:Bible: Sundays from March 3-April 14, 9:15-10:15 a.m., Hoffmann Room Explore, reinvigorate, or deepen your understanding of the Bible with brief engaging videos, small group discussions, and journaling. Facilitated by Julie Robertson and Sue Cottle.
- Everything Happens for a Reason and Other Lies I’ve Loved: Sundays March 10-April 14, 4:30-6 p.m., Hoffmann Room. Using Kate Bowler’s book and podcast series, we will explore our Lenten concept of letting go. Books can be purchased in the Fellowship Hall starting February 24. Facilitated by Suzette Roach and Ellen Beidler.
- Podcasts with the Pastor: Thursdays, March 7-April 11, 1 p.m. Hoffmann Room. Join Pastor Jenny in listening and responding to a unique podcast that will allow us to consider what Spirit is cultivating in us, and what might we need to let go of in order to give space to this new budding life.
- Retiree’s Luncheon: March 12, 10:30 a.m., Fellowship Hall. Cultivate old friendships and make new ones! Program by Frank Gailor, lunch provided by Susan Maleszweski, Jeanne Ledbetter and Merrilee Jacobson. RSVP to Merrilee: 919-274-4539 or email@example.com.
- Special Visit from David Bland: Sunday, March 31, 9:15-10:15 a.m. Economic Justice Task Force brings us this wise and passionate community leader with experience in reforming bail bond systems. Join us as we learn how we can cultivate justice by helping to advocate for bail bond reform in N.C.
- Life & Faith 1st Tuesdays, 6:30-8:00, at pubs around Raleigh
- Monday Lunch Group Every Monday, 12:15-1:00PM
- Saturday Book Group Every Saturday, 9:30-11:00 AM
- Sisters in Spirit (SIS) monthly, sometimes meets off site
- Sunday Morning Bible Study Every Sunday, 9:30-10:15 AM
- Tai chi Every Tuesday, 9:30-10:15 AM
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study 1st & 3rd Wednesdays, 6:00-7:30 PM
|Sign out books from|
CUCC's library - no charge